Brick Slip Collection
The real brick system are real genuine bricks used for all types of surfaces.
These give the durability and beauty of solid bricks.
They come in many styles and colours each with its own distinctive feature.
They can be used on new build projects and also with external insulation.
We only install them as part of an External Insulation job.
In The News
Based in Dublin, Absolute Acrylics offer a full range of home installation services including:
- External Wall installation with a full range of finishes
- Home Insulation Upgrades
- Attic Insulation
- Internal Dry Line Insulation
- Boiler Upgrades
We take care of all the Seai Grant paperwork and we can even deduct the grant from your invoice and you just pay us the balance.
We have over 20 years experience insulating Dublin homes with external wall insulation and are fully Seai certified.
How Much Does External Wall Insulation cost?
Home insulation upgrades cost less than you think. Especially when you take the External Wall Insulation grant from SEAI into account.
Find out more about how much External wall insulation costs in Dublin here.
Absolute Acrylics Ltd offer a full range of External Insulation finishes including:
- External Wall Insulation with Marble Chip Dash Finish
- Acrylic Render External Insulation Finish
- Coloured Cement Base Render Finish
- Replicated Brick Facade
- Slip Brick System
We install powder coated aluminum window sills.
We can also replicate quoin stones, decorative bands and features.
Information on External Home Insulation
External wall insulation or Wrap Around Insulation is one of the most efficient Home insulation upgrade systems .
It involves the application of insulation and a new render coat on the external face of the existing exterior walls of the building. Using this technique, exceptionally high-efficiency home insulation standards can be accomplished.
The exterior of your house is renewed, thus extending the life of your home. Your house will also be made more airtight, decreasing heat loss due to draughts.
When we install your External Wall Insulation we use insulation board attached to the existing wall, covered with a base coat render which reinforces it and finally covered with a decorative surface that can match the finish of your existing home.
In Dublin, most homes constructed with brick or concrete walls are appropriate for External Wall Insulation. Single skin walls of brick, solid/ hollow blockwork or stone are usually perfect for External Wall Insulation
Most people agree that external insulation (also known as wrap around insulation) is necessary for the proper insulation of your home and to help save money on your energy bills.
If you are not exactly sure whether to have external wall insulation on your home, here is some information on insulating your home and how it can help you reduce your heating bills.
- External Wall Insulation (or wrap around insulation) is the application of an insulation layer to a building’s exterior wall to enhance its energy effectiveness. This insulation layer is like wrapping your home in a blanket, keeping the heat in and the cold out.
- You do not have to give up any of your homes internal living space. Because your home insulation is being done on the house’s exterior walls, it will not in any way affect the inner space of your home.
- It’s good for the environment: If you insulate your home with External Wall Insulation your homes carbon emissions can be reduced by up to 50%
- Insulating your home’s external walls will help reduce your heating bills. House owners who invest in high-quality external wall insulation system such as systems installed by Absolute Acrylics can expect to not only reduce heat loss, you can also expect to reduce your home heating prices by up to 40%!
- External Wall Insulation increases your house’s resale value and energy rating so not only to you save money now, should you decide to sell your home in the future, you will be adding to your houses value.
If you’re interested in adding external wall insulation to your house or upgrading your home insulation please contact us in Dublin on 01 848 3115 or contact us online.